What Are Edibles?
Edibles are food products that have been infused with marijuana(edibles dosage). Edibles, made with marijuana leaves or higher potency cannabis extracts, are a popular, less-detectable alternative to smoking marijuana. They may look like common baked goods, candies, and beverages, and are often designed in a way that appeals to youth. Package labeling may indicate THC-laden contents, but when unwrapped the product may look like and be mistaken for normal food.
These products come in a variety of different forms that can include:
- Baked goods.
Our Edibles are homemade also prepared commercially for our dispensaries. When made at home the tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), the psychoactive ingredient in marijuana is usually extracted into oil or butter that can be used in cooking or spread directly on food.
Furthermore, Although smoking remains the most used method of marijuana consumption, the ingestion of edibles is quickly becoming a popular way to take the drug amount the youth in the USA. Unfortunately, many people who consume edibles are unaware of the dangers associated with their use.
How many mg of edibles should you eat?
The ideal edibles dose depends on a lot of things, including tolerance, individual body chemistry, and the experience you’re looking for. But there are some basic guidelines that can help you find the right dose of marijuana edibles, which are measured in milligrams (mg).
1 – 2.5 mg CBD edibles
- Effects include Mild relief of symptoms like pain, stress, and anxiety; increased focus and creativity.
- Good for: First-time consumers or regular consumers looking to microdose.
2.5 – 15 mg THC edibles
- Effects include Stronger relief of pain and anxiety symptoms; euphoria; impaired coordination and perception.
- Good for: Standard recreational use; persistent symptoms not addressed by smaller doses; people looking for a good night’s sleep.
30 – 50 mg THC edibles
- Effects include: Strong euphoric effects; significantly impaired coordination and perception.
- Good for: High tolerance THC consumers; consumers whose GI systems don’t absorb cannabinoids well.
50 – 100 mg THC edibles
- Effects include: Seriously impaired coordination and perception; possible unpleasant side effects including nausea, pain, and increased heart rate.
- Good for: Experienced, high-tolerance THC consumers; patients living with inflammatory disorders, cancer, and other serious conditions.
Baked Fudge Brownie CandyAdd to cart
Banana Blast Candy$110.00 – $380.00 Select options
Blueberry Haze LollipopAdd to cart
Brownie Bites 85mgAdd to cart
Cannabis Infused Choco Peanut CupAdd to cart
CBD/THC TinctureAdd to cart
Chocolate Chip Cannabis CookieAdd to cart
Chocolate Chip Cookie 350mgAdd to cart
CookiesAdd to cart
Eucalyptus Pain Relieving Ultrabalm 500mg THCAdd to cart
Krav Grape Indica Lollipop CandyAdd to cart
Lavender Pain Relieving Ultrabalm 500mg THCAdd to cart